What We’re Learning: Father’s Day Special
- Main Point: God is the perfect Father and shows us what love truly looks like.
- Main Scripture: 1 John 3:1-3
How do I lead my student through this lesson at home?
Grab a Bible, watch the video together and go through the below modified at-home discussion guide anytime you like OR play our online game and watch live with us Sunday at 10:30am on our MSM Facebook Page.
Special Needs Families:
Click here for this week’s modified lesson guide
Create meaningful conversation with your student(s). Adjust questions as needed, and don’t feel like you need to answer all of them.
- You are a child of God – how does that make you feel?
- How is God like an earthly father?
- How is God different from an earthly father?
- How do you think it could help people to realize just how much God loves them?
- What do you think God loves about you?
- What’s one thing you can do this week to say “Happy Father’s Day” to your dad?
- What’s one thing you can do this week to say “Happy Father’s Day” to God?
Ask your student(s) to share their prayer requests and close your time together in prayer.