Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Bible Story: David and Jonathan – 1 Samuel 20
Bottom Line: Friends love one another
Key Question: How can you show your friends they’re important?
Memory Verse: “A friend loves at all times. They are there to help when trouble comes.” Proverbs 17:17 (NIrV)
- Share about a time when someone showed you that you were important to them. How did it make you feel? [Make it Personal] Share a story of your own!
- Can you think of a time you showed a friend they were important to you? What did you do to show them?
- How do you show your close friends that you love them? How is that different from showing love to friends who are good friends but not your best friends?
- Since you are made in God’s Image (meaning that you can reflect His character), how does knowing that change how you treat other people that He also made in His Image? What if that person treats you poorly?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)