Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Friendship: Using your words and actions to show others you care
Bible Story: Friend Like Me – 1 Kings 19:14-21; 2 Kings 2:1-15
Bottom Line: Friends encourage one another.
Key Passage: “A friend loves at all times. They are there to help when trouble comes.” Proverbs 17:17 (NIrV)
- How was Elisha there for Elijah when God called him away?
- How did Elijah serve his friend and put his needs ahead of his own?
- When has someone encouraged you? What did they do?
- When is the last time you encouraged someone else? What did you do?
- Are all your friends your age? How could you benefit from having friends that are older than you? What about younger friends?
- Why does it sometimes feel awkward to use our words to encourage our friends?
- What would make it easier to encourage our friends?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)