Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Friendship: Using your words and actions to show others you care
Bible Story: (Jesus Forgives Peter) • John 21:1-19
Bottom Line: Friends forgive one another.
Key Passage: “A friend loves at all times. They are there to help when trouble comes.” Proverbs 17:17 (NIrV)
- Have you ever had to forgive a friend? What happened?
- Have you ever had to ask for forgiveness from a friend? How did it feel?
- How can you show forgiveness to a friend beyond just accepting their apology?
- What do you do when you forgive a friend, but they keep hurting you in the same way? (You can forgive, while also remembering week one: choose your friends carefully. If someone keeps showing you that they’re not a good friend, or are bad for you, you can choose wisely about the time you spend with them and ask an adult you trust for advice and help. BUT we should always offer forgiveness.)
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)