Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Bible Story: David and Jonathan – 1 Samuel 20
Bottom Line: Friends love one another
Key Question: How can you show your friends they’re important?
Memory Verse: “A friend loves at all times. They are there to help when trouble comes.” Proverbs 17:17 (NIrV)
- Share about a time when someone showed you that you were important to them. How did it make you feel? [Make it Personal] Share a story of your own!
- Can you think of a time you showed a friend they were important to you? What did you do to show them?
- How do you show your close friends that you love them? How is that different from showing love to friends who are good friends but not your best friends?
- Since you are made in God’s Image (meaning that you can reflect His character), how does knowing that change how you treat other people that He also made in His Image? What if that person treats you poorly?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)