Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Friendship: Using your words and actions to show others you care
Bible Story: Friend Like Me – 1 Kings 19:14-21; 2 Kings 2:1-15
Bottom Line: Friends encourage one another.
Key Passage: “A friend loves at all times. They are there to help when trouble comes.” Proverbs 17:17 (NIrV)
- How was Elisha there for Elijah when God called him away?
- How did Elijah serve his friend and put his needs ahead of his own?
- When has someone encouraged you? What did they do?
- When is the last time you encouraged someone else? What did you do?
- Are all your friends your age? How could you benefit from having friends that are older than you? What about younger friends?
- Why does it sometimes feel awkward to use our words to encourage our friends?
- What would make it easier to encourage our friends?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)