Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Bottom Line: Choose your friends carefully.
Key Question: What makes someone a good friend?
Memory Verse: “A friend loves at all times. They are there to help when trouble comes.” Proverbs 17:17 (NIrV)
Life App: Friendship—Using your words and actions to show others you care
- What makes someone a good friend?
- Why do we sometimes put up with bad friends or choose to be friends with someone who isn’t a good friend back to us?
- What makes choosing friends carefully so difficult?
- What kind of friend are you? What kind of friend do you want to be?
- God made you for a purpose, and you can work together with others to grow closer to God. What would your relationship with God look like if you have good friends? What would it look like if you had bad friends?
- How do we love people like God loves us, but still be wise in our relationships?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)