What We’re Learning: Monologues
Series Overview: Over all of history God is writing a story. We have a significant part to play in His story. Let’s find our parts in His story together.
How do I lead my student through this lesson at home?
MSM goes live 6:45pm on our HopeMSM YouTube Account. This will be followed by Zoom Small Groups, email us at email@example.com to get pre-registered for a Small Group. If your student is unable to attend a small group then grab a Bible, watch the video together while it’s live or after, and go through the below modified at-home discussion guide anytime you like
Special Needs Families:
Click here for this week’s modified guide
Wk 1: September 20 – God’s Story
- Main Point: God is still writing His story through us.
- Main Scriptures: Matthew 24:10-14 & Ephesians 1:9-11
Create meaningful conversation with your student(s). Adjust questions as needed, and don’t feel like you need to answer all of them.
- JUST FOR FUN: What’s your favorite story (book, movie, etc.)?
- What’s your favorite Bible story? Why?
- READ Ephesians 1:9-11 and answer the following questions:
- What is God’s plan, aka the part of His story He is writing right now?
- What do you think is our part to play in this grand story?
- READ Matthew 24:10-14 and answer the following questions:
- What from these verses stand out to you?
- There is a NEED to spread the gospel [v 14]. What are the reasons the world needs this message? [v 10-13]
- How can you have an impact on the world around you for the Kingdom of God?
Encourage your student to pick one friend who does NOT know Jesus or who is NOT involved in any church and PRAY for them this week to come to know Jesus’ love for them.
Ask your student(s) to share their prayer requests and close your time together in prayer. Have your students share the friend they are praying for this week and pray for them together.