Welcome to our Young Adults! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to have a great online worship experience right where you are!
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Watch the video (linked below) with your child.
- Use the discussion questions immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your child!
- Use the Activity/GodTime pages (linked below) to generate more activities and discussion opportunities.
GodTime: Use the page(s) that is most appropriate for your child.
Bible Story: David and Jonathan – 1 Samuel 20
Bottom Line: Friends love one another
Key Question: How can you show your friends they’re important?
Memory Verse: “A friend loves at all times. They are there to help when trouble comes.” Proverbs 17:17 (NIrV)
- Share about a time when someone showed you that you were important to them. How did it make you feel? [Make it Personal] Share a story of your own!
- Can you think of a time you showed a friend they were important to you? What did you do to show them?
- How do you show your close friends that you love them? How is that different from showing love to friends who are good friends but not your best friends?
- Since you are made in God’s Image (meaning that you can reflect His character), how does knowing that change how you treat other people that He also made in His Image? What if that person treats you poorly?
We encourage you to take time to together pray as a family.