Welcome to our Young Adults! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to have a great online worship experience right where you are!
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Watch the video (linked below) with your child.
- Use the discussion questions immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your child!
- Use the Activity/GodTime pages (linked below) to generate more activities and discussion opportunities.
GodTime: Use the page(s) that is most appropriate for your child.
Life App: Friendship: Using your words and actions to show others you care
Bible Story: Friend Like Me – 1 Kings 19:14-21; 2 Kings 2:1-15
Bottom Line: Friends encourage one another
Key Passage: “A friend loves at all times. They are there to help when trouble comes.” Proverbs 17:17 (NIrV)
- How was Elisha there for Elijah when God called him away?
- How did Elijah serve his friend and put his needs ahead of his own?
- When has someone encouraged you? What did they do?
- When is the last time you encouraged someone else? What did you do?
- Are all your friends your age? How could you benefit from having friends that are older than you? What about younger friends?
- Why does it sometimes feel awkward to use our words to encourage our friends?
- What would make it easier to encourage our friends?
We encourage you to take time to together pray as a family.