Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Bible Story: Say Anything (No Secrets with God) • 1 John 1:9
Bottom Line: Being truthful with God keeps you close to Him.
Monthly Verse: Anyone who lives without blame walks safely. But anyone who takes a crooked path will get caught. Proverbs 10:9 (NIrV)
Life App: Integrity—Choosing to be truthful in whatever you say and do
- What do you usually talk to God about? What do you pray about?
- How does talking to God affect your relationship with Him? To spark discussion, ask: how does talking to your friend affect your relationship with them? What would happen if you decided to ignore your friend? (This is an opportunity to emphasize that talking to God helps you to know Him better and to stay close to Him. Just like if you ignored a friend, if you didn’t talk to God you would miss opportunities to know Him.)
- When is it hard to talk to God? Why can it be hard to talk to God?
- Is there anything we can hide from God? If God knows everything, why talk to Him?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)