Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Bible Story: Say Anything (No Secrets with God) • 1 John 1:9
Bottom Line: Being truthful with God keeps you close to Him.
Monthly Verse: Anyone who lives without blame walks safely. But anyone who takes a crooked path will get caught. Proverbs 10:9 (NIrV)
Life App: Integrity—Choosing to be truthful in whatever you say and do
- What do you usually talk to God about? What do you pray about?
- How does talking to God affect your relationship with Him? To spark discussion, ask: how does talking to your friend affect your relationship with them? What would happen if you decided to ignore your friend? (This is an opportunity to emphasize that talking to God helps you to know Him better and to stay close to Him. Just like if you ignored a friend, if you didn’t talk to God you would miss opportunities to know Him.)
- When is it hard to talk to God? Why can it be hard to talk to God?
- Is there anything we can hide from God? If God knows everything, why talk to Him?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)