Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Bible Story: A Matter of Trust (Naaman and Elisha’s Servant) • 2 Kings 5
Bottom Line: When you’re not truthful, you lose trust.
Monthly Verse: Anyone who lives without blame walks safely. But anyone who takes a crooked path will get caught. Proverbs 10:9 (NIrV)
Life App: Integrity—Choosing to be truthful in whatever you say and do
- Why do you think integrity is so important? Why is it important for people to trust you? [Make it Personal] (Be prepared to share why it is important to you to be someone with integrity.)
- What happens if we’re dishonest with someone a few times in a row? How does that affect what that person thinks of us and our relationship with them?
- When we choose to be dishonest, can we ever be sure our dishonesty won’t affect anyone? Why or why not? (Lead kids to understand that even if we don’t get caught, there are still consequences in terms of how we feel in our hearts. Sometimes we think that being dishonest won’t affect anyone, but we forget that it always affects us.)
- How can choosing to be truthful affect our relationships with others?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)