Welcome to our Young Adults! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to have a great online worship experience right where you are!
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Watch the video (linked below) with your child.
- Use the discussion questions immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your child!
- Use the Activity/GodTime pages (linked below) to generate more activities and discussion opportunities.
GodTime: Use the page(s) that is most appropriate for your child.
Life App: Integrity—Choosing to be truthful in whatever you say and do
Bible Story: A Matter of Trust (Naaman and Elisha’s Servant) • 2 Kings 5
Monthly Verse: Anyone who lives without blame walks safely. But anyone who takes a crooked path will get caught. Proverbs 10:9 (NIrV)
Bottom Line: When you’re not truthful, you lose trust.
- Why do you think integrity is so important? Why is it important for people to trust you? [Make it Personal] (Be prepared to share why it is important to you to be someone with integrity.)
- What happens if we’re dishonest with someone a few times in a row? How does that affect what that person thinks of us and our relationship with them?
- When we choose to be dishonest, can we ever be sure our dishonesty won’t affect anyone? Why or why not? (Lead kids to understand that even if we don’t get caught, there are still consequences in terms of how we feel in our hearts. Sometimes we think that being dishonest won’t affect anyone, but we forget that it always affects us.)
- How can choosing to be truthful affect our relationships with others?
We encourage you to take time to together pray as a family.