Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Bible Story: New Attitude (The Story of the Workers in the Vineyard) • Matthew 20:1-15
Key Question: What is keeping you from being grateful?
Bottom Line: Adjust your attitude.
Monthly Verse: Give thanks to the Lord, because he is good. His faithful love continues forever. Psalm 136:1 (NIrV)
Life App: Gratitude—Letting others know you see how they’ve helped you
- What keeps you from being grateful?
- What are you grateful for today?
- What is one attitude that can get in the way of gratitude?
- What should we focus on when we feel ungrateful because life feels unfair?
- What can we do now to continue being grateful, even when things around us are crazy and unpredictable?
“We can be grateful when we choose to focus on what we DO have instead of what we DON’T or on what seems unfair. Remember to be thankful for what you have and the positive things that are happening around you. It’s important to thank God for the gifts He has given you and to not compare what God has given you with others.”
“Dear God, when we feel like life is unfair, help us remember that You are ultimately the One in charge. Nothing happens without You knowing it and being in control. Give us what we need to adjust our attitudes by making the choice to be grateful. In Jesus’ name, amen.”
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)