Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: Jesus teaches at the Temple: Luke 2:41-50
Memory Verse: “Everyone who heard Him was amazed.” Luke 2:47 NIV
Key Question: Who is amazing?
Bottom Line: Jesus is amazing
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit will help me do big things now.
Practice the Memory Verse together:
Everyone (arms out and around)
who heard him (hands behind ears)
was amazed, (hold hands like binoculars, open and shut)
Luke 2:47. (Open hands like a book.)
Ask these Questions:
- How many stars do you think there are? Who made the stars? (God)
- God’s son came to earth as a baby. Do you know what His name was? (Jesus)
- What did Jesus do in our story today? (as a child, he went to the temple and told people about God)
- Who is amazing? (Jesus is amazing!)
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon