Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: Jesus’ power is amazing. Calming the Storm • Matthew 8:23-27
Memory Verse: “Everyone who heard Him was amazed.” Luke 2:47 NIV
Key Question: Who is amazing?
Bottom Line: Jesus is amazing
Basic Truth: I am made by God to worship Him.
Practice the Memory Verse together:
Everyone (arms out and around)
who heard him (hands behind ears)
was amazed, (hold hands like binoculars, open and shut)
Luke 2:47. (Open hands like a book.)
Ask these Questions:
- What’s the strongest/most powerful thing that you can think of? Who is more powerful? (Jesus)
- What happened in our story today? (Jesus and his disciples were on a boat. Jesus fell asleep and a big storm started. The disciples were scared, but Jesus calmed the storm with just a few words)
- Who is amazing? (Jesus is amazing!)
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon