Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: Jesus’ healing is amazing. The Four Friends • Mark 2:1-12
Memory Verse: “Everyone who heard Him was amazed.” Luke 2:47 NIV
Key Question: Who is amazing?
Bottom Line: Jesus is amazing
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Practice the Memory Verse together:
Everyone (arms out and around)
who heard him (hands behind ears)
was amazed, (hold hands like binoculars, open and shut)
Luke 2:47. (Open hands like a book.)
Ask these Questions:
- Who is your best friend? What do you do together?
- Have you ever gotten hurt before? Who took care of you?
- What happened in our story today? (A man was hurt so his four friends helped bring him to Jesus. Jesus healed the man and forgave him of his sins!)
- Jesus helped the man by forgiving him of his sins and healing him. The man’s four friends help the man get to Jesus. How can you help people?
- Who is amazing? (Jesus is amazing!)
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon