Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Responsibility – Showing you can be trusted with what is expected of you
Bible Passage: Ants Marching (Ant and Sluggard) • Proverbs 6:6-8
Key Question: When have you had to work hard?
Bottom Line: Work hard.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to reflect His Image
Memory Verse: “Suppose you can be trusted with something very little. Then you can also be trusted with something very large.” Luke 16:10a, NIrV
- Describe a time when you had to work hard. What did you enjoy about that experience? What did you not enjoy?
- Why do you think some people are harder workers than others?
- If someone is super smart, does that mean they don’t have to work as hard as others?
- Do you think it’s possible to work TOO hard? Explain why or why not.
- What should be our motivation for working hard and not being lazy?
- When you’re feeling lazy, what helps you to get going again?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)