Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Responsibility – Showing you can be trusted with what is expected of you
Bible Passage: Ants Marching (Ant and Sluggard) • Proverbs 6:6-8
Key Question: When have you had to work hard?
Bottom Line: Work hard.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to reflect His Image
Memory Verse: “Suppose you can be trusted with something very little. Then you can also be trusted with something very large.” Luke 16:10a, NIrV
- Describe a time when you had to work hard. What did you enjoy about that experience? What did you not enjoy?
- Why do you think some people are harder workers than others?
- If someone is super smart, does that mean they don’t have to work as hard as others?
- Do you think it’s possible to work TOO hard? Explain why or why not.
- What should be our motivation for working hard and not being lazy?
- When you’re feeling lazy, what helps you to get going again?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)