What We’re Learning: Explore God
Apologetics: Who is God? How do I know?
Week 4: Week of February 28, 2021
(click here to see more series details)
- QUESTION: How can I know God?
- MAIN POINT: Jesus made a way for us to have a personal relationship with God.
- MAIN SCRIPTURE(S): Ephesians 2:8-9
- JESUS CONNECTION: Same as main point
- OTHER RELATED SCRIPTURES: Genesis 1:27, Romans 3:23, John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10
- SECONDARY TEACHING POINTS:
- The Go5pel (5 points of the Gospel)
- Discussion Guide
Small Groups are really THE BEST way to get connected with other high school students to hang out and grow closer to Jesus. Small groups are the place where a BIG church becomes personal, everyone is known, and everyone belongs while studying the Bible together! If your student isn’t connected in a small group yet, click here to register them for your campus.