Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: Jesus loves me and wants to help me. The Centurion • Matthew 8:5-13
Memory Verse: “A friend loves at all times.” Proverbs 17:17, NIrV
Key Question: Who loves you?
Bottom Line: Jesus loves you.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what, so I can trust God to guide me.
MEMORY VERSE MOTIONS:
“‘A friend (hook your pointer fingers together) loves (hug yourself) at all times,’ (stretch your arms out and turn in a circle) Proverbs 17:17.” (Open hands like a book.)
- Today, the Centurion ask Jesus for help. When can we ask Jesus for help? Anytime.
- Can we ask Jesus for help when we’re sad? Yes!
- Can we ask Jesus for help when we are happy/silly/scared/mad/sick? Yes!
- Who loves us when we are all of those things? Jesus loves me!
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon