Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Kindness—Showing others they are valuable by how you treat them
Bible Story: One More Time (Go the Extra Mile) • Matthew 5:41
Bottom Line: Be kinder than you have to be.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose, so I have value.
Memory Verse: You are God’s chosen people. You are holy and dearly loved. So put on tender mercy and kindness as if they were your clothes. Don’t be proud. Be gentle and patient. Colossians 3:12 (NIrV)
- Why is it unexpected when someone is kinder than they have to be?
- What about having basic manners, like saying “please” or holding a door open for someone? Is that being kinder than you have to be? Why or why not?
- Challenge kids to think of way they could be kinder than what is expected:
- Family and friends
- The annoying kid at school
- Your teacher or coach
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)