What We’re Learning: Him + Her
During the teenage phase, what’s repeated is what’s remembered. This is why Student Ministry provides an annual series on temptation with emphasis on dating, sexuality and relationships. The goal of this series is to empower students to navigate relationships, attraction and sex with a foundation in God’s Word.
We are equipping you earlier with the whole series and even some extra resources so you can see what we are teaching and even (if you choose) go over this information at home with your student. We hope these equip you for healthy, ongoing conversations within your home.
Series Topic: Moral Boundaries
- Download Full HSM Parent Packet
- Series Overview: Him + Her
- 7 Tips for Talking About Sexuality With Your Children
- We create Safe place for your student: Student Ministry Safety & Dialogue
Week 4: Week of March 28
- MAIN POINTS:
- Be willing to slow down and look for God’s leading.
- Honor God with your dating life.
- MAIN SCRIPTURES: Song of Solomon 2:7 & Hebrews 12:1-2
- JESUS CONNECTION: It was Jesus’ joy to suffer on the cross – because He loves you and wants a relationship with you.
- 1. HSM Study Guide_Wk4 Him+Her
- 2. HSM Teaching Guide_Wk4 Him+Her
- 3. HSM Discussion Guide_Wk4 Him+Her
- Wk 4 Him+Her ALL
Small Groups are really THE BEST way to get connected with other high school students to hang out and grow closer to Jesus. Small groups are the place where a BIG church becomes personal, everyone is known, and everyone belongs while studying the Bible together! If your student isn’t connected in a small group yet, click here to register them for your campus.