Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Patience—Waiting until later for what you want now.
Bible Story: I Will Wait (Palm Sunday) • Matthew 21:1-11
Key Question: What are you waiting for right now?
Bottom Line: You can celebrate even when you’re waiting.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: Wait for the Lord. Be strong and do not lose hope. Wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27:14 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- Why is it good to find something to celebrate while you’re waiting and trying to be patient?
- When you’re feeling impatient, the LAST thing you’re probably thinking about is what you can celebrate or be grateful for. How could we change that and make it the FIRST thing we think about?
- Name three things you can celebrate every day no matter what.
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)