Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
GodTime: Use the page(s) that is most appropriate for your child.
Life App: Patience—Waiting until later for what you want now
Bible Story: Wait for It (Simeon Waits for the Messiah) • Luke 2:25-35
Key Question: When is it hard to have patience?
Bottom Line: When you have to wait, remember God is with you.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me
Memory Verse: Wait for the Lord. Be strong and don’t lose hope. Wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27:14 (NIrV)
Ask the following question
- What is a patient person like? Describe them.
- Why is a patient person more fun to hang around with than someone who is impatient?
- What are things you can do to become a more patient person?
- When you mess up by losing your patience, is it always your fault? Why or why not?
- There’s no rewind button on life, but what can you do to make things right or even just better if you lose your patience?
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.[/column]