Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: Jesus taught us how to love one another. Early Church • Acts 2:42-47
Memory Verse: “How wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.” Ephesians 3:18, NIV
Key Question: Who wants to be your friend forever?
Bottom Line: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to worship Him.
Memory Verse Motions:
“How wide (hold arms out wide)
and long (raise one hand high and hold one hand low)
and high (jump)
and deep (crouch)
is the love (hug yourself)
of Christ,” (point up)
Ephesians 3:18. (Open hands like a book.)
- In our story today, we learned that Jesus taught us how to love one another. What are some ways we can love people? We can share what we have.
- What are some things that we can share? We share our food, clothes, or homes with those who need it
- Who do you know that we can share things with?
- Who wants to be your friend forever? Jesus wants to be my friend forever
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon