Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: I can tell others about Jesus. Great Commission • Matthew 28:16-20
Memory Verse: “How wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.” Ephesians 3:18, NIV
Key Question: Who wants to be your friend forever?
Bottom Line: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so I can tell people about God
Memory Verse Motions:
“How wide (hold arms out wide)
and long (raise one hand high and hold one hand low)
and high (jump)
and deep (crouch)
is the love (hug yourself)
of Christ,” (point up)
Ephesians 3:18. (Open hands like a book.)
- If you have a globe or a map, spend some time looking at it together. Have your kid put their finger somewhere on Earth, identify the country, and repeat that Jesus’ loves them and wants to be their forever friend.
- Ask, “Who can you tell that Jesus wants to be their friend forever?” Everyone
- Have your kid place their hands around their mouth like a megaphone (or make one out of paper) and say, “Jesus wants to be your friend forever.”
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon