Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Peace—Proving you care more about each other than winning an argument
Bible Story: Give Me Peace on Earth (Live in Peace with Others) • Colossians 3:15
Key Question: Who do you need to make peace with?
Bottom Line: We can make peace with others.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to reflect His Image.
Memory Verse: So let us do all we can to live in peace. And let us work hard to build
up one another. Romans 14:19 (NIrV)
Ask the following:
- When is it hard to live in peace? What are things that can keep us from showing peace to others?
- How can the peace God gives you help you live in peace to others?
- What does it look like to live in peace with others?
- What can you do when you are struggling to show peace to others? Who can you talk to when you need help figuring out how to show peace?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)