Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Peace—Proving you care more about each other than winning an argument
Bible Story: Alive (Easter/God’s Big Story) • Colossians 1:20 and John 20:1-18
Key Question: Why does Easter matter?
Bottom Line: God made peace with us.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can belong in God’s family forever.
Memory Verse: So let us do all we can to live in peace. And let us work hard to build
up one another. Romans 14:19 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions:
- How did God make peace with us?
- Why does Easter matter? Why do we celebrate Easter?
- What changed for us when Jesus died?
- What is it important that the tomb was empty, that Jesus didn’t “stay dead”?
Lead the conversation towards what it means to have Jesus as your friend and Savior. Tell them how you came to trust Jesus as your friend and Savior. Remember, kids learn best through stories. Don’t be afraid to tell them yours!
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)