Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: I can go God’s way even when it’s hard. Naaman • 2 Kings 5:1-14
Memory Verse: “God’s way is perfect.” 2 Samuel 22:31, NIrV
Key Question: Whose way is perfect? Bottom Line: God’s way is perfect.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse Motions:
‘God’s way (point up)
is perfect,’ (two thumbs up)
2 Samuel 22:31.” (Open hands like a book.)
- Who was our story about today? Naaman
- What happened to him? He was sick. God told him to do something really hard in order to get well. He went and washed himself in the river 7 times. After 7 times, he was all better
- Can we go God’s way even when it’s hard? Yes, we are loved by God no matter what so we can trust God to guide us.
- Whose way is perfect? God’s way is perfect
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon