Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: I should go God’s way. Jonah • Jonah 1:1–3:10
Memory Verse: “God’s way is perfect.” 2 Samuel 22:31, NIrV
Key Question: Whose way is perfect?
Bottom Line: God’s way is perfect.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse Motions:
‘God’s way (point up)
is perfect,’ (two thumbs up)
2 Samuel 22:31.” (Open hands like a book.)
- Ask your kid,
- “Who was our Bible story about?” Jonah
- “Did Jonah want to go God’s way at first? No, he wanted to do things his own way and sailed in the opposite direction of where God told him to go.
- “What happened to Jonah?” He jumped off the boat went into the sea and was swallowed by a big fish. The fish then spat him out on the shore by Nineveh (where God had told him to go)
- “Whose way is perfect? God’s way is perfect
- Place a pillow on the floor and pretend that it’s a boat. Encourage your kid to jump out of the “boat” and then jump back in. As they jump back in say, “Go God’s way!”
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon