Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Commitment—Making a plan and putting it into practice
Bible Story: Livin’ on a Prayer (Model Prayer) • Luke 11:1-4
Key Question: How do you pray to God?
Bottom Line: Practice praying to God.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can be confident that God knows who I am.
Memory Verse: Training the body has some value. But being godly has value in every way. It promises help for the life you are now living and the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8, NIrV
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- If God knows everything already, why do we need to pray?
- Which part of the Lord’s Prayer do you most often pray? (Praising God for who He is, telling God you want His plans to be true, asking Him for what you need, asking Him for forgiveness) Which parts do you sometimes forget to pray about?
- Is there a right or wrong way to pray?
- What can you do if you don’t feel like praying or if you don’t know what to say to God?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)