Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Commitment—Making a plan and putting it into practice.
Bible Story: Whatcha Say (Peter Says That Jesus Is the Messiah) • Matthew 16:13-20
Key Question: Who can you talk to about God?
Bottom Line: Practice talking about God.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so I can tell people about God.
Memory Verse: Training the body has some value. But being godly has value in every way. It promises help for the life you are now living and the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8, NIrV
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- Who is someone you trust and can talk to when you have questions about God or your faith?
- If you could tell someone anything you want to about God, what would it be? Who would you tell?
- What is something God is doing in your life right now? Who can you share that with?
- How can we know that what we’re telling others about Jesus is true?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)