Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Commitment—Making a plan and putting it into practice
Bible Story: Gotta Live (Widow’s Mite) • Mark 12:41-44
Key Question: How can you live for God?
Bottom Line: Practice living for God.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to worship Him.
Memory Verse: Training the body has some value. But being godly has value in every way. It promises help for the life you are now living and the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8, NIrV
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- Finish the following sentences:
- Living for God is easiest when . . .
- Living for God is hardest when . . .
- Is there a difference between KNOWING God and LIVING for God? Explain.
- If someone said they wanted to live for God but didn’t know how, what would you tell them? What’s the first step you’d tell them to take?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)