Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Commitment—Making a plan and putting it into practice.
Bible Story: Whatcha Say (Peter Says That Jesus Is the Messiah) • Matthew 16:13-20
Key Question: Who can you talk to about God?
Bottom Line: Practice talking about God.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so I can tell people about God.
Memory Verse: Training the body has some value. But being godly has value in every way. It promises help for the life you are now living and the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8, NIrV
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- Who is someone you trust and can talk to when you have questions about God or your faith?
- If you could tell someone anything you want to about God, what would it be? Who would you tell?
- What is something God is doing in your life right now? Who can you share that with?
- How can we know that what we’re telling others about Jesus is true?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)