Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Commitment—Making a plan and putting it into practice
Bible Story: Til I Hear It from You (The Wise and Foolish Builders) • Matthew 7:24-29
Key Question: How can you hear from God?
Bottom Line: Practice hearing from God.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to worship Him.
Memory Verse: “Training the body has some value. But being godly has value in every way. It promises help for the life you are now living and the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8, NIrV
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What are some ways you hear from God?
- Do you think God communicates/talks with everyone the same way? Why or why not?
- What can you do if you’re not sure you are hearing God correctly? Who can you talk to?
- Share about a time you or someone you know had to make a choice and God helped you know exactly what to do.
- Based on today’s Bible story, if your life is a house, what does it look to build it on a foundation of rock? What does it look like to build it on a foundation of sand?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)