Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Commitment—Making a plan and putting it into practice
Bible Story: Til I Hear It from You (The Wise and Foolish Builders) • Matthew 7:24-29
Key Question: How can you hear from God?
Bottom Line: Practice hearing from God.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to worship Him.
Memory Verse: “Training the body has some value. But being godly has value in every way. It promises help for the life you are now living and the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8, NIrV
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What are some ways you hear from God?
- Do you think God communicates/talks with everyone the same way? Why or why not?
- What can you do if you’re not sure you are hearing God correctly? Who can you talk to?
- Share about a time you or someone you know had to make a choice and God helped you know exactly what to do.
- Based on today’s Bible story, if your life is a house, what does it look to build it on a foundation of rock? What does it look like to build it on a foundation of sand?
GodTime: Use the page(s) that is most appropriate for your child.
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.[/column]