Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Commitment—Making a plan and putting it into practice
Bible Story: Livin’ on a Prayer (Model Prayer) • Luke 11:1-4
Key Question: How do you pray to God?
Bottom Line: Practice praying to God.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can be confident that God knows who I am.
Memory Verse: Training the body has some value. But being godly has value in every way. It promises help for the life you are now living and the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8, NIrV
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- If God knows everything already, why do we need to pray?
- Which part of the Lord’s Prayer do you most often pray? (Praising God for who He is, telling God you want His plans to be true, asking Him for what you need, asking Him for forgiveness) Which parts do you sometimes forget to pray about?
- Is there a right or wrong way to pray?
- What can you do if you don’t feel like praying or if you don’t know what to say to God?
- GodTime Page #1
- GodTime Page #2
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.[/column]