Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Commitment—Making a plan and putting it into practice.
Bible Story: Whatcha Say (Peter Says That Jesus Is the Messiah) • Matthew 16:13-20
Key Question: Who can you talk to about God?
Bottom Line: Practice talking about God.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so I can tell people about God.
Memory Verse: Training the body has some value. But being godly has value in every way. It promises help for the life you are now living and the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8, NIrV
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- Who is someone you trust and can talk to when you have questions about God or your faith?
- If you could tell someone anything you want to about God, what would it be? Who would you tell?
- What is something God is doing in your life right now? Who can you share that with?
- How can we know that what we’re telling others about Jesus is true?
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.[/column]