Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Commitment—Making a plan and putting it into practice
Bible Story: Gotta Live (Widow’s Mite) • Mark 12:41-44
Key Question: How can you live for God?
Bottom Line: Practice living for God.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to worship Him.
Memory Verse: Training the body has some value. But being godly has value in every way. It promises help for the life you are now living and the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8, NIV
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- Finish the following sentences:
- Living for God is easiest when . . .
- Living for God is hardest when . . .
- Is there a difference between KNOWING God and LIVING for God? Explain.
- If someone said they wanted to live for God but didn’t know how, what would you tell them? What’s the first step you’d tell them to take?
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.[/column]