Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: We can trust God’s plan. Jericho • Joshua 5:13–6:27
Memory Verse: “I trust in God. I am not afraid.” Psalm 56:11, NIrV
Key Question: Who can trust God?
Bottom Line: I can trust God.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
MEMORY VERSE MOTIONS:
I (point thumbs to chest)
trust in God (point up).
I am not afraid (cross hands back and forth and shake head),”
Psalm 56:11. (Open hands like a book.)
- Ask: What was our story about today? Joshua trusted God’s plan and did what God told him to do. God asked him to march around the city of Jericho seven times and then blow their trumpets, then the walls fell down.
- Act out the story by building a wall with your kid out of whatever you have on hand. March around what you’ve built seven times and on the seventh time pretend to blow your trumpets. Knock the wall down! Repeat as interest allows.
- Say: Who can trust God? I can trust God!
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon