Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Confidence—Learning to see yourself the way God sees you
Bible Story: Use Somebody (Gideon) • Judges 6–8
Bottom Line: God can use you no matter what.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit will help me do big things now.
Memory Verse: “I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.” Psalm 27:13 (NIV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- How could God use you to serve other people? Or how could God use you to encourage their family or a friend? What about just showing God’s love to other people? How could God use you to do that?
- What can we do when we are asked to do something and we don’t feel like we are up to the task? Maybe we don’t think we are strong enough or have what it takes or we are just unsure of where to start.
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)