Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Confidence—Learning to see yourself the way God sees you
Bible Story: You Say (God So Loved the World) • John 3:16 (supporting: John 3:1-21)
Bottom Line: You can be confident because God loves you.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can belong in God’s family forever
Memory Verse: “I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.” Psalm 27:13 (NIV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- To have confidence is to know that something it true. What are things we know are true?
- What are things you know are true about Jesus?
- How does Jesus matter in your life?
- How does knowing you are created in God’s image (meaning that you can act like Him) give you confidence?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)