Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Confidence—Learning to see yourself the way God sees you
Bible Story: Cities in Dust (Israel Captures Jericho) • Joshua 5:13–6:20
Bottom Line: God’s plan is the best plan.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me
Memory Verse: “I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.” Psalm 27:13 (NIV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What are some regular, everyday situations that you need a plan for?
- What can you do when you’re not in charge, but the plan doesn’t seem like it’ll work? (For example, when you think you should do something different than what a parent or teacher is asking you to do.)
- What can you do if you know God has a plan but you’re not sure how everything will work out? (This is an opportunity to discuss even when we don’t know the outcome part of God’s plan is for us to continue to trust Him, continue to follow Him, and live the way He wants us to.)
- What are some things God has done for you? How can remembering what God has done in the past help you have confidence and trust Him now?
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.[/column]