Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Confidence—Learning to see yourself the way God sees you
Bible Story: You Say (God So Loved the World) • John 3:16 (supporting: John 3:1-21)
Bottom Line: You can be confident because God loves you.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can belong in God’s family forever
Memory Verse: “I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.” Psalm 27:13 (NIV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- To have confidence is to know that something it true. What are things we know are true?
- What are things you know are true about Jesus?
- How does Jesus matter in your life?
- How does knowing you are created in God’s image (meaning that you can act like Him) give you confidence?
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.[/column]