Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: God is always with me. Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego • Daniel 3:1-28
Memory Verse: “Trust in the LORD with all your heart.” Proverbs 3:5, NIV
Key Question: Who can trust God?
Bottom Line: I can trust God.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to worship Him.
“Trust in the Lord (point up)
with all (arms out wide)
your heart,” (hands over heart)
Proverbs 3:5. (Open hands like a book.)
- What happened in our story today? 3 men (Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego) were told by the king that they needed to bow down to a statue. They said “no” because they only wanted to bow down to God. The king got mad and threw them into a furnace. God was with them in the fire and saved them…when they came out they didn’t even smell like smoke! The king was so amazed that he made a new law saying that people should only worship the one, true God.
- Who can trust God? I can trust God!
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon