Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: I can trust God. Nothing Can Separate Us from God’s Love •Romans 8:38-39
Memory Verse: “Trust in the LORD with all your heart.” Proverbs 3:5, NIV
Key Question: Who can trust God?
Bottom Line: I can trust God.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so I have value.
“Trust in the Lord (point up)
with all (arms out wide)
your heart,” (hands over heart)
Proverbs 3:5. (Open hands like a book.)
- Grab some Velcro or magnets. Play with them together. As you take them apart and put them together, talk about how they are hard to “separate”.
- Say: God loves us SO MUCH. Nothing will ever separate us from God’s love.
- Ask: Does God love you when…
- you are sad? Yes
- you are happy? yes
- you are at school? yes
- you are at the grocery store? yes
- you are grumpy? yes
- God loves you no matter what! Nothing can separate you from God’s love.
- Who can trust God? I can trust God
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon