Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Confidence—Learning to see yourself the way God sees you.
Bible Story: Inseparable (Nothing Can Separate Us from God) • Romans 8:38-39
Bottom Line: God loves you no matter what.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so I have value.
Memory Verse: “Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6 (NIV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- Tell us something you believe is true about God. How does that belief show up in the way you live?
- If we believe that God loves us no matter what, how can that change how we live?
- We can’t earn God’s love by going to church, being good, smart, kind, cool, or any other way. So, what is God’s love for us based on?
- How is God’s love different from any other kind of love?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)