Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Wisdom—Finding out what you should do and doing it
Bible Story: Grow as We Go (Jesus Grows in Wisdom) • Luke 2:41-52
Key Question: What does it mean to be wise?
Bottom Line: Wisdom is worth searching for.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: “If any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it. He will give it to you. God gives freely to everyone and doesn’t find fault.” James 1:5 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What does it mean to be wise?
- Is there a difference between being smart and being wise? (Encourage kids to explain their answers. This is an opportunity to discuss the difference between knowing a lot of facts and making wise choices.)
- Why is wisdom valuable? What is the benefit of making wise choices?
- What are some ways you can search for God’s wisdom?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)